Medieval Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

A cool idea?

4 posters

Go down

A cool idea? Empty A cool idea?

Post  B21man Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:01 am

I was just playing on the server when me and my friend (_Myles) started to fight, we put every thing into a chest then crafted a wooden sword and battled to the death! and that was Really really fun! so i was thinking about setting up a arena in a flat world (via multiverse) for people to go in a battle to the death for. of course you shouldn't be able to take your Armour and weapons in to the arena because lets face it red matter Armour is extremely op. I thought this idea could be cool, we could have grudge matches etc etc and play to win money. That was my 'cool idea' hoped you liked it! please feel free to comment on your opinion!
B21man
B21man
B21man

Back to top Go down

A cool idea? Empty Re: A cool idea?

Post  AraDJudge Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:40 pm

That sounds like a cool idea, but before we do it that way I think we should try doing it with Servival Games first. I used it for a little bit and really liked it. I would like to continue that to. If you build a little arena they shall come. I really need to get permissions set up for all of this to work. So, as my next order of busness I am going to try and get all this permission stuff setteld but I might have to wait as work is really picking up and I am not getting a whole lot of time at home to play around Smile
AraDJudge
AraDJudge
Admin

https://medievaltimesserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryanhis Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Haha, we could even have betting by spectators.

Ryanhis

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTaleofCrim Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:58 pm

If you need help designing the arena (survival games or whatever you choose) make sure to tell me! I'd love to help out on something the whole server could enjoy. :)
TheTaleofCrim
TheTaleofCrim

http://looseties.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AraDJudge Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Ill see if i can find an area were i would like the arena to be and then ill let you guys go crazy on it Very Happy Then when i get servival games in there it will be all ready to go Very Happy
AraDJudge
AraDJudge
Admin

https://medievaltimesserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum