Medieval Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Poll

Ara's Story

2 posters

Go down

Ara's Story Empty Ara's Story

Post  AraDJudge Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Traveling around the world wasn't easy. Selling things as i went helped break up the days. I traveled alone but always had someone to talk to. I found a lot of joys in being by myself. Selling Machines was a tricky business. It never used to be that big of a deal until the Naravand started claiming it as "there" technology. They hit the big city's first to guarantee there success. I had not been home in a few years... I wondered how James had been. I hadn't seen him in so long. I had to forget about James thinking about him all day just made me sad. I had to get these thoughts out of my head. I figured my stuff would be safe in my Inn room and headed to the bar. Sitting in a dark corner i got a few drinks in me. I was feeling better now. People watching always amused me, helped me learn about people and find there weaknesses. This is how i found my success in selling goods. A few guards wondered in and i was glad i was in the corner, they didn't know who i was per-say but they knew i was out there. Selling goods and undermining there efforts to control all of the machines. I overheard an older man start speaking of a new power source, it worried me. There was no way this was going to end well. I wanted to stop him but i couldn't risk being seen. Then before i knew it he was struck down in the bar. I knew that there had been death all around but i had never thought it was that horrible to witness in person. With this new image in my mind i suddenly became very worried for James, WHAT IF HE HAD DIED TO! I could not let this thought persist i had to settle my worries. I slipped out of the bar and immediately headed home, money was no longer a worry... i had to get home. Getting back to Naravand was no easy task but i had traveled this land for so long i never had to many issues with navigation. I got back home happy to find James still alive. He was preparing to depart as he was ready to leave this horrible place. He said that he would fill me in later about what was going on in Naravand and what they were up to. We met with a few people at the dock and before i knew it we were on a boat headed out to sea. I was happy to finally be leaving all this behind but in the pit of my stomach i knew... we were never coming back.

Thank you ryan for the General Backstory, and Bryn for the helping story Razz
Can't wait to see the rest of yours in the future Very Happy
AraDJudge
AraDJudge
Admin

https://medievaltimesserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ara's Story Empty Re: Ara's Story

Post  B21man Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 pm

i was reading your story when suddenly i went OMG THAT PERSON WHO GOT KILLED WAS MY UNCLE =0. XD it took me literally a minute to realize that xD my god im slow =P, but seriously i really liked how you interlinked your story with mine!
B21man
B21man

Back to top Go down

Post  AraDJudge Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:48 am

Very Happy Ya well, I figured we have to start making reasons to be friends against a common enemy... per-say. I don't know if we will ever meet the Naravand in this world but if we do we will all have a reason to hate them. Not that i know that was your uncle yet... I'm sure it will come up Very Happy
AraDJudge
AraDJudge
Admin

https://medievaltimesserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down