Medieval Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Poll

Athena's Story

Go down

Athena's Story Empty Athena's Story

Post  WestyPesty Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Athena is my name and I am, well was, a princess. My father was king of Malysand, he was a kind and generous man. He was by no means a fool but he never saw what was coming. I was with him in the grand hall when that frightened young guard came running in to inform my father of the invasion. He told us of the flying machines that spit fire upon our villages. I thought the young man was mad or a drunkard but I could see that father believed him. I had never seen him look so scared in his entire life. He sent me away from the grand hall so that he could speak with his advisors and generals by himself.
Never in my 19 years had he ever sent me away. Since my birth I had been by his side for every meeting, meal and hunting trip. Our rooms were even connected! I scarcely saw my father over the course of that day and the next. Things were frantic around the castle. I was told to sleep in traveling clothes 'just in case.' This made no sense to me but I did as my father told me. My only companion during those 2 days was my ever faithful old maid Tulla. On the second night I was awoke by great sounds in corridors, the next thing I knew my Father was bursting into my room. Every thing is a blur from there. I could hear men out our doors shouting and trying break down the doors. My father kissing my head and telling my that he loves me as tears streamed down his eyes, then pushing me away while Tulla pulled me into the wardrobe and through into the secret passage way. I can't remember escaping our castle, infested with those evil Navardians. Nor do I remember Tulla and I boarding a ship.
I vaguely remember Tulla arguing with men aboard the ship about how me being on the ship made it unsafe for everyone. It was decided that I was to be hidden inside a crate and not allowed out. Tulla gave me a sleeping draft and I drifted off to a land where the nightmares couldn't get me. When I awoke I was on a shore that I didn't recognize, I could see fire off in the distance and my only thoughts were to get warm. As I got closer I saw that the fire was the ships wreckage. I snapped out of my dream world and began looking for Tulla. I searched the shore for miles, hours and days past, and when I concluded that she was forever lost at sea I decided the settle near the beginnings of a village that the other survivors of the crash had established.

WestyPesty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Athena's Story Empty Re: Athena's Story

Post  WestyPesty Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:59 pm

A very sad story, Hopefully you will find a great place in our village and make yourself a nice home Very Happy I like it.

Last edited by WestyPesty on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted by AraDJudge :D)

WestyPesty
Admin

Back to top Go down