Medieval Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

Sorry not sure where this goes

3 posters

Go down

Sorry not sure where this goes Empty Sorry not sure where this goes

Post  mmartin000 Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Hi, I would really like to be whitelisted! My ingame name is mmartin000 and any questions you might have i will be happy to answer them! Thanks

mmartin000

Back to top Go down

Sorry not sure where this goes Empty Re: Sorry not sure where this goes

Post  B21man Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Hey there! im B21man an i am a member of the server, i was just wanted to say that we have stopped the normal regime for new members (i.e what you have done for us) and instead we are asking them to make a story since we have become a rp server. if you would kindly look at the other registers on the registry list you'll see all of our posts as a example, and you should also see the major back story Ara has posted that you should take into account. also please note that if a role is already filled (for example Sphmexypants is the towns textiles man) don't make your character into the same role, that would really suck and might cause people to be annoyed at you, to find out what peoples roles are just read there story's and if its still not clear simply ask them. One last thing the character you make up is the character you will have to play out so keep it relatively simple, unless your an amazing actor ;P. other than that i think that's it, if not i'm sure Ara shall correct me =P so yeah hopefully welcome to the server!!
B21man
B21man

Back to top Go down

Post  AraDJudge Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Indeed welcome. Everything B21man said was spot on and that shouldn't be too hard as im sure you found us on the Tekkit Server List. There i made it so that it is really simple what we are asking for in order to get on the server. Thank you for answering B21man Very Happy.
AraDJudge
AraDJudge
Admin

https://medievaltimesserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum