Medieval Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

My Name is Leeann

4 posters

Go down

My Name is Leeann Empty My Name is Leeann

Post  TheTaleofCrim Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:10 pm

I lived within a world that had little suffering. War was often used in fairytales and nothing more. I don’t believe I could have been happier than I was growing up. The General was as much a parent as my mother and father were. Yet I watched as his troops carried that county’s flag across the fields I had played in as a child, now set ablaze. I was lucky; I hadn’t taken the sudden declaration of war against Ibon to be the false words of conspiracy. I rode to my parents’ house along the hidden deer trial we had often used to visit the city when I was younger. The hill revealed to me my darkest fears. As much as I didn’t want to believe it what I saw before me spoke against every bit of hope I had had for the war to be a simple lie. I knew the enemy; had grown up playing with him in the very land that General Jarin now destroyed for his dastardly king. Even the city I had left not more than an hour prior was filling with the screams and cries for mercy that echoed throughout the valley it was nestled in. With one action from a lofty king I had lost everything I once knew. My mother and father now burned in the blazes of devastation that immediately hit the border region I had shared so many innocent memories with. My brother, my master under which I apprenticed, and any hope of becoming a renowned architect within the land of Ibon vanished all at once. My horse galloped beneath my feet downhill through the dense foliage.
What happened afterwards is surrounded by haze. I awoke later, unsure of where or when, with a strong fire burning in my heart as the figures before me turned to soldiers bearing the accursed Narvandian colors. I attempted to stand, only to realize my limbs were bound by chains. I only heard the partial story, but in the chaos of the first attack I had caught the foremost troops off guard. They claimed fire came into being from where I stepped and where the ground did not allow one to walk I flew. Although General Jarin’s men fled from my enraged state the rumor was that Jarin welcomed my dagger with open arms and lulled me to sleep as he lay dying in the burning fields he was so fond of.
Their stories and whispers did nothing for my hate of them though they could not have cared less. One short trip by sea and the witch they had captured would be burned. I dashed towards my last chance of life, the chains around my ankles falling loose, as they were transporting me to the ship that would have been the first and only vessel to have ridden on. I made my on board a ship I knew not the destination nor if I had been seen stowing away below deck. All I knew was one moment the ship was sailing away from my certain doom and the next the ocean meant to swallow me whole.

My name is Leeann. Born within the land of Ibon and now 18. I stand upon the ground of a world unknown to me. Tears fill my eyes as I realize my former life is gone yet rejoice that I have escaped everything except the chains that bind my hands. I walk toward the scent of smoke that leads me within the jungle’s depths and do not look back upon my footsteps.

(*I still have to finish making my character's skin and this weekend is filled with a busy schedule so I'm not sure when I'll be able to get on(school is also really picking up Dx so unknown eta)*)
TheTaleofCrim
TheTaleofCrim

http://looseties.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

My Name is Leeann Empty Re: My Name is Leeann

Post  AraDJudge Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:56 am

AWESOME! When you do end up getting on if i don't notice when you do type a /calladmin so that i can get on and move you over. If i am home. I ended up using multiverse in order to make the new world... and i don't think i can give you permissions to move yourself so let me know Very Happy
AraDJudge
AraDJudge
Admin

https://medievaltimesserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  B21man Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:16 am

Quiuck question! is your irl name leeann and if so do you prefer crim or just leeann, im not quite sure if we are calling people by there story name but until that becomes more clear for me ill just call you leeann =P
B21man
B21man

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTaleofCrim Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:19 am

Okay Ara!

No, my irl name isn't really leeann (look at me, being all secretive). Technically Crim was originally sposed to be a character, but I ended up using it as my main user (get it, the tale of Crim? xD I thought I was clever but idk if anyone gets it since everyone calls me 'tale'). I gave my character a different name mostly to seperate myself from the character so I don't put in my emotions and actions instead of the characters (I've been reading so many how-to-rps its rediqulous xp) so if let me know if you'd get to confused and I'll just change it. :)
TheTaleofCrim
TheTaleofCrim

Back to top Go down

Post  AraDJudge Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:22 am

I say we go by our Char. names because we did spend the time making these fancy stories... right Very Happy

And youll do fine. There is nothing to worry about when it comes to a little RP'ing. Just play as your Char. You'll get it right from the start I'm sure and if not you will catch on really fast. It definitely gets easier as you go Very Happy

Edit: You should search youtube for Tekkit Part 1. Its a set of yogcast videos. If you want to see some high quality RP work check that out Very Happy Haha.
AraDJudge
AraDJudge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTaleofCrim Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:39 pm

lol, I actually have been watching their tekkit series, and have been thoroughly enjoying every second. :D I'll nickname myself my character's name to help limit confusion but if you call me Crim by mistake I'll just go with it ;). I'm not sure how much time I'll have to play since school is pretty much trapping me till winter break but hopefully I'll have some free time here and there.
TheTaleofCrim
TheTaleofCrim

Back to top Go down

Post  AraDJudge Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Hopefully you will be able to get on a bit. Stuff is changing pretty fast in this little town lol Very Happy

There series is pretty AWESOME!
AraDJudge
AraDJudge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTaleofCrim Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:21 pm

With luck I'll be on tomorrow :D But today is a definite no-go
TheTaleofCrim
TheTaleofCrim

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTaleofCrim Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Just a heads up. If anyone doesn't like any changes I make to the town just let me know since I haven't been getting any real feedback that anyone is upset or anything.
TheTaleofCrim
TheTaleofCrim

Back to top Go down

Post  WestyPesty Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:55 pm

If life has taught me anything people are quick to criticize but many will take there sweet time when it comes to praise. This is also a very different media we all haven't quit got all together on. I should show it a little bit more but i love EVERYTHING everyone has done. Everyone brings there own skills to the table and changes the world in there own little way. Which is why i wanted the server to be all together with a common goal so that we could work together apart. Very Happy

WestyPesty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTaleofCrim Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:04 am

Yeah! I think its really fun to set a little goal that I think could help out the town. I kinda feel that its less about my own little rock and more about seeing the town grow and blossom. :D
TheTaleofCrim
TheTaleofCrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum