Medieval Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
    Poll

What would everyone think about restarting the server?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should we do this to the server world?

What would everyone think about restarting the server? - Page 2 Empty100%What would everyone think about restarting the server? - Page 2 Empty 100% 
    [ 5 ]
    What would everyone think about restarting the server? - Page 2 Empty0%What would everyone think about restarting the server? - Page 2 Empty 0% 
    [ 0 ]
    What would everyone think about restarting the server? - Page 2 Empty0%What would everyone think about restarting the server? - Page 2 Empty 0% 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

What would everyone think about restarting the server? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would everyone think about restarting the server?

Post  B21man Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:09 pm

So how much have you got done??? and also if you need any help with i'm sure me crim and ryan would be willing to help you, at least i would and it sounds like Ryan is up to it and crim is sure to be up for it! so if you need us just call ;P
    B21man
    B21man

Back to top Go down

What would everyone think about restarting the server? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would everyone think about restarting the server?

Post  TheTaleofCrim Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:50 pm

B21man wrote:So how much have you got done??? and also if you need any help with i'm sure me crim and ryan would be willing to help you, at least i would and it sounds like Ryan is up to it and crim is sure to be up for it! so if you need us just call ;P

Definitely in agreement! If you need someone for micro blocks or design at all just say the word! I've actually built a ship before in minecraft so if you do need the help I'll be up for the challenge. :D
    TheTaleofCrim
    TheTaleofCrim

http://looseties.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  B21man Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:06 pm

^^^ shes awesome with micro blocks, if you havn't seen her monument you should, its on top of her mountain base! im exceptional at grunt work, for some reason i don't get board whilst clearing out a large area of stone etc its probably to do with the fact i have a notebook (a small laptop) that i have next to me at all times and i run skype through it so i just watch youtube and movies etc etc xD btw i havn't been on in a while because my computer decided to got on the fritz! buuuut IM BACK BABY, i just used system restore and now every thing is just peachy.
    B21man
    B21man

Back to top Go down

Post  AraDJudge Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:53 am

I will keep all of that in mind, but i don't think we will need it for server stuff. The backstory has been posted, read and think. I will let you know when you should start posting your story's i don't want anyone to start on it early. Very Happy
    AraDJudge
    AraDJudge
    Admin

https://medievaltimesserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What would everyone think about restarting the server? - Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  Shmexypants Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Sorry I'm a little late to respond to this! Been a crazy couple of weeks. I think this is a good idea!

I agree with Ara that additional races and towns probably aren't the best idea. We don't really need extra races to make our selves stand out. Minecraft is a great game for letting you get creative as it is. Going too far down the fantasy line could totally shift the focus of the server from its original intentions.

I agree that we should avoid plonking the town down in a snow biome >.> and I'm excited to get started in the new town!

Shmexypants

Back to top Go down

Post  B21man Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:03 am

[quote="Shmexypants"]Sorry I'm a little late to respond to this! Been a crazy couple of weeks. I think this is a good idea!

I agree with Ara that additional races and towns probably aren't the best idea. We don't really need extra races to make our selves stand out. Minecraft is a great game for letting you get creative as it is. Going too far down the fantasy line could totally shift the focus of the server from its original intentions.

I agree that we should avoid plonking the town down in a snow biome >.> and I'm excited to get started in the new town![/quote]

Thanks for sharing your opinion! all you have to do now is write a back story to get on to the new world. whilst writing a backstory can you follow some rules please? More common courtesy than rules tbh.
    -Dont jump on the band wagon of some one else's story, Please make it original.

-Be careful what role you choose, im the pvper of the group, i go out hunting for mobs etc, so if you said "I was the greatest pvper ever" then my position would be null and void, and that would ruin my experience.

-Read the other stories before posting your own, so you can see all the different roles throughout the group.

-if you want feel free to interlink stories, so for example me and ara have a slightly interlinked story to each other, but like i say dont make your story exactly the same as there's and say below who your story is interlinked with etc.

-Remember that the character you post will be the character you have to play as! this is now a rp server that means your going to have to change your skin to something suitable and in game we are going to act like we have never seen you before in which case you will have to win our trust.

- i think thats basically it other than that, post and go on the server! if anyone is on they will tp you across.
    B21man
    B21man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2